Sunday 8 December 2013

Vellum LED Tealight Decoration - Video Tutorial

So I've seen lots of beautiful things made with Vellum, but I have very little patience and some of them seem very complicated.

I found something similar to these on Pinterest by various people so I decided to adapt them and make my own.

I spent hours last night crafting away and they are really rewarding.


Both the Santa (from Santa's List) and the Poinsettia (Joyful Christmas) are printed directly onto the vellum using MDS (My Digital Studio) which was fabulous as I was able to make them the exact size I wanted. Who would have thought you could print directly on Vellum - not something I ever considered doing previously! The nativity scene is from the 'Best of...' Christmas set as was the reindeer - who is embossed using black embossing powder.

I also added some Dazzling Diamonds... gotta' have sparkle at Christmas!


I'm not very good at colouring but the Vellum makes it so easy - and I couldn't live without my blender pens...

I will apologise that in places things are slightly out of shot. I have a trapped nerve in my neck and am really struggling - even worse now than earlier when I made the video - so there was no way I could re-shoot it - but I really wanted to share so you could all get creating before Christmas.

Have fun!


3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx