Monday 30 December 2013

All about the boys! Sneak Peek!!!

It is atrocious out there... the wind is buffeting the house and the rain is lashing down! Thankfully I took the dogs out much earlier to avoid the awful weather. Unfortunately our boiler is leaking again - for the second time in about 6 weeks! Thanks Corgi Homeplan - you really are reliable!!! NOT! - We definitely won't be renewing!

Anyhow - as some of you know the end of January heralds the start of Sale-a-Bration... a FREE gift with every £45 you spend! I have completely fallen in love with 2 items. The Banner Blast stamp set and matching punch.

I like to experiment with colours I don't normally use - so decided on the colour combo - before I even worked out a design in my head - so I have used Soft Suede and Very Vanilla. Here is the front - I also used my Ovals Collection and Apothecary Accents framelits.


I thought it would be an excellent combo for a male card - though I think this is quite unisex and can be used for anyone. Here is the inside.



The sentiments are from Million & One and Blooming with Kindness.

I hope you like it!

I think Makita, our young kitten approved - I think she liked how it coordinated with her too!



I'm doing a series of posts with this stamp set so pop back tomorrow if you would like to see more!

Paula xxx

3 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards and I love that colour combination too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, love this pop up. Is it two pop ups. One at each side as it is hard to see. Beautiful work.thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eileen.

      It's two sets of cuts on one piece of card... I'll be posting a tutorial soon as I have been contacted by quite a few people... Watch this space! xxxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx