Monday 4 November 2013

THANK YOU and Video Tutorial

Today I feel honoured and slightly humbled, one of my cards has been pinned on Pinterest a great deal and it has bought a lot of traffic to my blog - I would like to say a huge 'Thank You' to all my followers and anyone who chooses to Pin one of my creations.

Please do leave a comment somewhere if you visit - if only so I can return the visit.

Today I am posting a video tutorial showcasing the Envelope Punch Board, I have tried videoing slightly differently - but I think I need to work on this! I shall be trying more angles in the weeks to come - at least now I have simplified my 'equipment' it isn't such a nightmare to set up.

My Christmas Cracker is not the same as the other 'square' ones I posted - this one is hexagonal... as hexagons are so popular...

I also use the Stampin' Trimmer and Simply Scored.

I am now also offering Gift Vouchers and a Wish List service - you give me your wish list - give your friends and family my contact details and I will allocate the money they wish to spend to items on your list. I will e-mail them a 'Voucher' they can enclose with your Birthday or Christmas card saying what they have paid for or contributed to.

Now for the Video - Hope you enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx