Thursday 28 November 2013

Stampin' Up! European Convention Manchester - Sneak Peeks

Well guys, it's Thursday and I expect you have probably heard enough about Convention - but I am still buzzing and STILL haven't had a chance to play with MDS (My Digital Studio) - we had an awesome session on it at Convention and I am dying to have a play!

In addition I have some NEW products that I must get on and create some sneak peeks for you with.

Oh - and some of the freebies I forgot to show you were the Make and Takes - which I still have to create!

AND - "c'mere there's more!" (you may 'get' this depending on your generation) There was an awesome Christmas Card from one of the Dutch Pinkies that she demoed and I am determined to CASE.

Anyhow... here are a couple of sneak peeks... These stamps and the watercolour card blanks will be coming to a catalogue near you soon! LOVING that Poppy!


And there are a couple of new stamps used here - but they are very subtle... I am CASEing this too!


Blimey - just remembered I need to add the Hearts Collection Framelits to my next order!

Well that's it from me for today... tune in for more posts - though maybe it's time for a few of my own projects... D'ya reckon?

Laters!

Hugs,

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx