Tuesday 26 November 2013

Stampin' Up! Convention, Manchester, 2013 - Part 2

Part 2 of my manchester experience at convention is the most amazing swap - don't get me wrong - there were absolutely tons of gorgeous swaps I received, but this one tickled me and shows a great use of the Bigz Bows Die.

It was swapped by a young lady called Claire Dean - unfortunately I can't find a blog but Claire - it is stunning so if you (or anyone who know you) reads this... a big thank you!

So here are some piccies...


How cute is that? Just read the poem too!



Just adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back soon with some more photo's.... my zillions of swaps!

4 comments:

  1. This was one of my favourites too, if not my fave!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone adores Claire swap and rightly so it is amazing and inventive. Claire is a member of our team and I will make sure that I will direct her to your blog :) Thank you for showcasing her fabulous work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Monica - and thank you for visiting! xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx