Saturday 16 November 2013

Not good! The excitement is building!

Sorry - I always seem to be apologising but I just haven't had time to post much this week. Mainly because I am getting everything ready for Convention and just haven't had five minutes to spare!

Convention is a HUGE event that Stampin' Up! put on each year for their demonstrators. There is absolutely loads to see and do, hundreds of fellow demo's to meet, freebies galore, an awards night and dinner... I am so excited I could burst! And I leave on Thursday morning.

I have made all my swaps and will post them later in the week. If you think you might like to attend Convention next year, get in touch and I can talk to you about becoming a demonstrator - there is absolutely no pressure on you to sell if you just want to take advantage of the discounts yourself...

Anyhow, one of my fellow Pink Ladies, Suzette designed these and I have been copying them loads as they are super cute and were very popular at the Craft Fair, The jars are from Ikea, I have stamped them in white Stazon using the Secret Garden stamp set.


Then added the tags made using Chalk Talk and the matching framelits, tied on with matching Taffeta ribbon and the flower is punched using one of the Itty Bitty Shapes and the leaves from the Owl Builder punch.


I hope you like it and hope to post again soon!!!!!!!!!

Paula xxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx