Saturday 2 November 2013

Design Challenge from Stampin' Up!

A few weeks back Stampin' Up! set us a challenge to design a project for display at convention with the winner, winning a shopping spree.

We could submit up to two items, a card front and a 3D project - of course a lot of the demo's went away with their heads full of ideas.

Though I'm afraid I was stumped, I'm not great at innovation and freely admit that without the internet I would have very few ideas, and most of mine are at least partially copied.

Anyhow, we had to have our designs in to Head Office in High Wycombe by the 31st of October. Not that I often leave things 'til the last minute but last Sunday I had a sudden flash of inspiration... all by myself!

And here are a couple of cards using a similar theme - but I will keep Sunday's original until convention. Only 3 weeks away!!!!!!!!!!



I used Whisper White card, Season of Style DSP, The Boho Blossom, Itty Bitty Shapes and Bird Builder punches, Adorning Accents edgelits and embossing folder and the Expressions thinlits.


Here is a close up of the flowers with their Rhinestone jewel centres.

I know it's nothing super elaborate but I think they are really pretty and simple to do.

Hope you are having a fabby weekend and I'll be back soon... I only have the washing to do, the rabbit to clean out and the dogs to walk on Sunday so tonight and tomorrow I hope to be crafting!

Pxxx

1 comment:

  1. These are two I would be extremely proud to present. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx