Wednesday 16 October 2013

Wedding Keepsake

I  have lots of cards I need to make in the next few days - my Mum's birthday, a couple of weddings, a get well soon... and I'm sure I've forgotten something!

Anyway - yesterday on my Facebook page I promised to share a wedding keepsake I have made for a friend - I gave it to her today as I shan't see her before she gets married.

It was almost completely CASE'd from a US Demo called Beth Beard. I loved it so much I had to have a go... though I forgot the butterfly she had added to hers!

I also made a box using my Simply Scored score board and Chalk Talk with matching Framelits (I use this a lot as you will notice!) and circle punches with Organza ribbon.




Then inside is this beautiful tag...


I used En Francais for the background, Adorning Accent embossing folder, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, sentiment with embossing powder, the leaves are from the Bird Builder punch, more Organza ribbon and the flower itself made using the Blossom punch and sponged with Raspberry Ripple.


I really enjoyed making this project and hope you like it too.

Back Soon! I have so many things to share - but must get some crafting done too!

Pxxx



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx