Sunday 27 October 2013

Thinlits Expressions from Stampin' Up!

Hi Guys,

Hubby and I had a lovely night away on Friday in the Surrey Hills - unfortunately I had no phone or internet connection... or was it a blessing? It definitely felt a little strange.

Today I'm sharing another card using Stampin' Up! Thinlits - these are the Expressions Thinlits and a little tip is to use a layer of wax paper between the cardstock and the dies - then the words just pop right out.

I apologise that the card is already in it's little cellophane wrapper - but i forgot to take the piccys before I sealed up the card.

The stamp set is Santa's List,


Doesn't the word Merry look lovely cut out of the Silver Foil Sheet?

The other words are Love and Thankful. They are just so delicate and detailed I love them... more so since I discovered Wax Paper too!


Remember you only have a few days left to order your stamp sets with 25% discount, they are available from my on-line store.

I still have dates available for parties in November and if you would like to join my team - I would love to have you on board!

Back Soon!

Paula xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx