Tuesday 1 October 2013

They've done it again!

Firstly let me apologise for being out of breath! I have just walked 7 miles along The Ridgeway with the dogs, from my home in Princes Risborough all the way to Wendover... 8 miles in total in just 2 hours.

Surprisingly the dogs are sleeping! I wanted to do the walk whilst it wasn't too hot and whilst the ground was still hard and not a load of churned up mud!

It was a beautiful walk and I loved it - but I am a little tired now!

Today Stampin' Up! have given me 3 yes THREE things to announce - so first things first...



From the 7th to the 21st of October ONLY as a one off special deal you can join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator for just £25... however you only get to choose £25 worth of goods for your starter kit - BUT you still get a whopping 30% off your first order over £150 in the first 45 days. So this means the £75 you save on the starter kit can go towards the £150 order.

You still get the full complement of business supplies, including order forms and catalogues... if you are unsure then call me and I can discuss the options with you...

Secondly...


Yup for all qualifying orders or parties of £250... rather than 'just' £40 worth of freebies you will get an extra £25 to spend! Yup £65 FREE pounds to spend on absolutely anything you want!!!!!!!!! How awesome is that? SO get in touch NOW to book your October parties - alternatively this month is the month to blow the budget and treat yourself to the things on your wishlist - let's face it - that £65 worth of freebies equates to nearly a whopping 20% discount!

That still counts for On-Line orders - just go to my on line shop and spend... you will be prompted to redeem your rewards - that is your free spend - so don't forget to do it - just make sure my name is displayed when you are placing your order - or get in touch and I can load the order for you.

Finally - and there is more!

The October 'Best of' set... It's the Best of Sale-a-bration.


That's all from me for today - I have a challenge entry for tomorrow - in the meantime I'm retiring to watch Holby with a large glass of something rich, red and fruity!

Pxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx