Thursday 10 October 2013

Pals Paper Arts - Pick of the week...

Just a quicky tonight to say a huge thank you to the design team over at PPA for choosing me as one of their picks of the week for last weeks challenge.

I am so chuffed I can't stop smiling!



I shall be posting some more exciting things this week - I just don't know where the time goes! Trying to juggle promoting my Stampin' Up! business with a full time job and a menagerie is not leaving much time to craft - but I am determined to get some bits done tonight!

In the mean time - I know what voyeurs crafters are and I know some of you are dying to see my craft space so here it is!

My craft room is also our spare room so I got a sofa bed so I can sit on it and so I had more room!
 
My wonderful hubby is a Kitchen/Bedroom/Bathroom fitter and put in these ace units for me that hide a multitude of crafting goodies!
 
 
 
Inside are all my stamps and card stock - I have had to relegate all my retired stock to the loft!

 
 
This is the little desk that houses my patterned papers, ribbon and sewing and embroidery bits - you can see my sewing and embroidery machines on top. The little plastic drawers hold most of my adhesives, embellishments and punches.

 

 
Lastly this is my table... I prefer to sit on the floor and craft so I can surround myself with everything and keep it in reach! 



I hope you enjoyed this little visit into my world and I'll be back soon!

Paula xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love looking at people's craft space. Everyone seems to have so much stuff to play with compared to me. Envy.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! your craft space is so tidy. I bet you don't use those sewing machines as much as you used to. lol I know since SU came along My sewing machines have been made almost redundant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've been relegated to the bottom of a wardrobe now Laura so I can use the desk :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx