Wednesday 4 September 2013

On-Line Shopping NOW LIVE

Fantastic news ladies and gentlemen! Stampin' Up! have been working tirelessly to resolve the On-Line shopping problems. And at last it is all sorted.

You can now buy from me on-line 24/7 by visiting my Stampin' Up! site or clicking the Shop Now button on the right hand side.

So no matter what time of day or night it is just register and shop!

In addition you may have heard of MDS or seen it on some of the US blogs - well MDS stands for 'My Digital Studio' and is a fantastic piece of software for Digital Scrap booking... though I have used it for loads of things from creating my new business cards to posters advertising my classes and parties. I have even made a couple of quick cards.

It costs just £13.95 however you can try it FREE - yes FREE for 30 days by going to my on-line store and adding product code 130910 

Check it out by watching the video...




Don't forget - if you have any questions, just give me a call! 01844 342494 or 07786 860438

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx