Wednesday 25 September 2013

I'm Home!

Hi folks, although it is lovely to be home with the animals and my crafting I will really miss Agistri and the lovely friends we have there.

I checked with the owner of the hotel who was happy for me to put some of my cards attached to little bookmarks I had made, in the hotel Library... I am so happy to say they were a huge hit and I got some blog views whilst I was there - So I hope those people will continue to follow me!

Remember you can shop from my on-line store by following the link to my Stampin' Up! website on the right where it says, 'Shop Now'.

Whilst I was away Stampin' Up! made two fantastic announcements. Firstly that a new set of Single Stamps is now available featuring Christmas stamps.


You can buy these from my On-Line shop or from me direct.

Also... and this is the MOST amazing thing! Stampin' Up! have set up a UK Clearance Rack... they are selling off, brand new, retired items at up to 80% discount! Once it is gone it's gone - so it is better to buy from my On-Line store to get real time stock.

Items are added on a regular basis so keep checking back to see if there is anything new you must have and take advantage of the great deals!

Now I am mega excited to be off to the Stampin' Up! creative tour this afternoon, and as you can imagine I have loads to do having been away, so I'll leave you with those two fab announcements and will be back soon!

I'll have some holiday pics to show you too at some point!

P xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx