Saturday 21 September 2013

Blooming With Kindness

Here is my second Scheduled post to keep you entertained whilst I'm sunning myself on a remote Greek Island!

This is a 3 card example of different colourways of a Thank You card I made using Blooming With Kindness.

Again - they are simple cards, so you don't need any special tools. Don't forget you can order On-Line wherever I am in the world as Stampin' Up! distribute directly to you!




I'm not sure if I've posted this one before - but I used the masking technique to partially stamp the same stamp set on this card...


And finally - whilst I'm focusing on this set, here is something a little more complex, though dead simple to make.

The bottom of the card was trimmed off using the Large Scallop Framelit and my Big Shot, a further piece of cardstock was cut with the same framelit then embossed using the Big Shot and the Delicate Designs embossing folder. I added the Pink Pirouette Taffeta ribbon, then stamped the flower on an offcut of card stock, added the sentiment and punched it out using the Large Oval Punch.


I hope you are inspired by what I have shown you today, don't forget if you have any question on using any products or would like to see a demonstration, just let me know and I'll help as soon as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Fab cards Paula - I love the one where you masked off a panel - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx