Tuesday 6 August 2013

OMG - New goodies!

Today a brown box arrived full of new product from the Autumn/Winter catalogue due out on the 29th August!

I was really restrained but now wish I had ordered everything I wanted. (Has no self control)

Anyhoo - the great news is that if you join my team you can order items from this catalogue before it is released - You aren't committed to spending any more than the starter kit - though I challenge you not to take advantage of the 30% off your first order! You'll also get a little welcome gift from me.

Get in touch to find out more - remember you get £130 worth of goods for just £99! AND FREE delivery.

Now I am off to play with my new goodies - I'll give you a little sneak peek in a day or two.

BRB

Pxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx