Saturday 13 July 2013

Gorgeous Gift Boxes and Flower Tutorial

Well it's silly o'clock in the morning but as I didn't post yesterday I wanted something ready and waiting first thing this morning.

I was at a gig for my husbands band last night. They really rocked The George and Dragon in Princes Risborough! You can find out about other gigs by liking their Facebook page - King Loud

Yesterday I saw a great video by Stampin' Up! and fellow Pinkie - Lynne Fahey - showing us a gorgeous gift box made from a 12x12 sheet of card stock and a window sheet - so I had some miniature toiletries floating around and decided to make a box for them.


The box is Blushing Bride card stock decorated with Organza ribbon and the stamp set I used for the tag is Chalk Talk with the matching framelits - available as a bundle with 15% saving!

Here you can see the lid made with the Window Sheet just a little clearer.


Inside the box are tubes of Shower Gel, Body Lotion, Shampoo, Conditioner and a little soap. To fill the space above the soap I made a paper carnation using the large Scallop Circle punch.


You can just make it out - I used Rich Razzleberry card stock which is a lovely contrast with the Blushing Bride as you will have noticed on the label.

Here is a short video showing you how to make the flowers. If you would like instructions for making the box - please e-mail me and I will send them to you.



Have a great weekend! I know I shall be making the most of the sunshine! Sunday we have Pinkie Training - there will be loads of us getting together to craft and share inspiration - I'll post up pictures of my swaps tomorrow!

Paula xxx



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful box Paula-what a great idea and i love the colour theme you have chosen.
    Have a lovely weekend,Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this box looks gorgeous Paula, glad you gave it a try! See you tomorrow at training!
    Luv Lynne
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynney - just need to get my shim sorted! Should crack the sizes exactly next time xxxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx