Thursday 4 July 2013

Dynamic Duos - Challenge Entry...

Today I have another challenge entry for you - I love this one - it is from Dynamic Duos and it is Basic Grey and any colour of your choice. I am chuffed to bits as I have been dying to team up the new Crushed Curry with Basic Grey - and now I have a great excuse!

I have used the Creative Elements stamp set along with a sentiment you'll recognise from Bring on the Cake.

It is a lovely, Simple single layer card that anyone can make... I may use it in one of my workshops!

I hope you like it and are looking forward to the weekend and the promised improvements in the weather!

Visit the Dynamic Duos Blog here.

Take Care!


7 comments:

  1. Paula, this card has so much going on that it's hard to believe it is only one layer! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colour combination - I love these colours together - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color duo Paula! This card is so pretty. You're right this design is something anyone could use, for most any occasion. Yet, it still striking!
    I'm so glad that you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always loved this stamp set and you have created such a gorgeous card with it!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers Paula, great duo. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous one layer card! Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is genius with the curry and gray, Paula! Congratulations on the HM honor from DD!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx