Sunday 30 June 2013

Video Tutorial - Decorated Kraft Box

Hi Guys!

Sorry - I did mean to post yesterday but I don't know where the day went! Well I do, cleaning, tidying, mowing my field, agility training with Blaze and then walking the dogs.

It does mean that today I can share with you another video tutorial of a decoration for one of the Stampin' Up! Kraft boxes. They are on page 160 of the new catalogue and are just £2.75 for four - an absolute bargain and great for packaging that special gift for someone.

So here is my finished box.


Here you can see the flower a bit clearer...


The mats were cut from Raspberry Ripple card stock.

Top - 8 x 8 cm
Sides - 8 x 5.5 cm

The DSP is Primrose Petals from the retiring In-Colour stack - that is being replaced with all new designs (can't wait) and you only need 6" x 6" to do this!

Top - 7.5 x 7.5 cm
Sides - 7.5 x 5 cm

And here is the video of how to make the flower - you need 4 shades of pink. I used Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Strawberry Slush and Pink Pirouette. You also need a hot glue gun and the Heart Punch and the Small Oval Punch. Have you spotted one of the new Very Vintage Designer Buttons in the middle there? They are gorgeous!


I hope you enjoy trying this for yourself and will be back tomorrow with a really fun card!

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx