Friday 21 June 2013

Sneak Peek Week - Day 7! The last day.

Today is the last day of my Sneak Peek Week, I have had a jolly good play with some of the new products coming in the New Stampin' Up! catalogue on the 1st of July.

There are lots more things I am going to be buying - but don't tell hubby!

The last card I made this week combines the old and the new...

I have combined So Saffron and Wisteria Wonder with Baked Brown Sugar and Pistachio Pudding. I have used the Blossom punch and the Mosaic punch, I used the Mixed Bunch and Mosaic Madness stamp sets. To top it off I coloured some Simply Pressed Clay with Wisteria Wonder and So Saffron re-inkers and made flowers with the Blossoms and Buttons, Simply Pressed Clay moulds. Not forgetting the Mosaic embossing folder!

Fabtastic!




I hope you have enjoyed this weeks posts. Obviously I will still be making things with the new products so keep coming back and remember I love to read your comments and I can arrange delivery anywhere in the UK for just £4.95!

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx