Wednesday 19 June 2013

Sneak Peek Week - Day 5!

Today I want to demonstrate that although there are lots of corresponding dies and embossing folders - you really don't 'need' them... well I 'need' everything, but that's a different story!

This card uses Calypso Coral and So Saffron, which are both from the Subtles Colour Collection. I have used the new Mosaic Punch and Mosaic Madness stamp set. In addition I used the Itty Bitty Shapes punch, sentiment from Petite Pairs and a couple of Pearls.


Just as gorgeous without the embossing isn't it? I just love the crispness of the images - these new 'not so new' ink pads are just fabulous. Something else I am gradually replacing!


The Colour Refresh has really opened my eyes to some combinations I hadn't thought of before. Just gorgeous! I'm thinking Wisteria Wonder would go beautifully with that So Saffron... maybe the next card!

Hopefully I'll have another for you tomorrow. You'll just have to wait and see! So pop back and check things out!

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx