Tuesday 18 June 2013

Sneak Peek Week - Day 4!

Yup - Back again, I do keep my promises most of the time.

Today's little offering is a bit of fun and shows just how versatile that Simply Pressed Clay is - Check out my little pink pig! See how he sparkles? It's hard to get it on camera but I mixed Dazzling Diamonds in too when I coloured the clay.


I tried to 'varnish' him with some clear nail polish - just to see if it worked - as you can see it was no-where near as effective as the Crystal Effects. So I know what I'll be using in future! By the way - I think I forgot to mention - the clay AIR dries so no baking!

The sentiment is from Perfectly Penned - This pattern DSP is also retiring as there will be all new designs on the DSP this year! Oh - sorry - DSP = Designer Series Paper.


Back again tomorrow with yet another creation! Hope to see you - and please do leave comments - I love to hear from you!

Pxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx