Thursday 13 June 2013

CAS Colours and Sketches Thursday

Today I am sharing another card for the CAS Colours and Sketches challenge. I liked last weeks colour combo so much I decided to use it again with this weeks sketch.

Why not join in yourself HERE

I hope you like the card!


I started with a Perfect Plum base and added a Whisper White mat that I had scored using the Simply Scored scoring board, I crossed two pieces of Perfect Plum Taffeta Ribbon. The flowers were stamped from the Secret Garden stamp set and cut out with the co-ordinating Framelits. The 3 shades of colour were simply from stamping the same image in Rich Razzleberry without re-inking. 

The leaves were cut using the Bird Builder Punch from Garden Green card stock and the sentiment is from Tea Shoppe. I just love this card and hope you do too!

I'm just working on some sneak peeks from the NEW Catalogue so come back and see what I have to show you tomorrow and Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Paula! Love the ribbon and generational stamping! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that sentiment, Paula. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along at CC&S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula - love how you have used the ribbon on your card - it's a beautiful card. Thanks for joining in at CAS this week - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on our sketch challenge. The flowers are such gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx