Sunday 17 March 2013

Where's My Mojo?

Today the weather is getting me down again - we have had Fog, Rain, Snow, Sleet and a few seconds of sunshine. What is going on? Doesn't the weather realise it is nearly Summer?

I had a great evening out at a leaving do on Friday, followed by agility training with the amazing Toni Dawkins yesterday, then out again last night! So I haven't really got up to much today, apart from cleaning out animals, walking dogs and doing some washing.

Here's a bright cheery card for the Mojo Monday Challenge. It uses the Moving Forward stamp set and my various Scallop Circle punches.


The brads are from the Subtles mini brads.

Here is the sketch - visit the blog here



Hope to be back in the week if I can get some crafting done this afternoon! xxx

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card Paula, and a great take on the sketch.I am a huge fan of SU (thank you so much for visiting my SU blog).
    The weather up here in West Yorkshire sounds pretty much like yours, although this morning we had sunshine - very strange, but very useful, as Hubby spent the morning at his allotment, which gave me some guilt-free crafting time!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx