Friday 15 March 2013

Weekend eve...


... nearly the end of the week! Agility was great last night. Blaze is the sweetest and quietest dog but as soon as he sees the equipment he starts shouting at me. I shouldn't encourage him but it does make me laugh! Tomorrow I am off to Didcot for a training day and then a party in the evening! Sunday I'll be cleaning the house! Yeugh.

You know we hardly use our green food waste recycling bin for veggies - the dogs do that for us! Even the outer cabbage and cauliflower leaves are guzzled down! Anyone would think we starved them. Mind you - they are the only 'tit bits' the dogs get. You don't have to feed expensive diets and not feeding RAW doesn't make you a bad owner. All you need to do is make sure the diet is balanced and that treats are not fattening or excessive! Just like humans - the worst way of ensuring your dog is unhealthy and doesn't have a long life is by letting them get fat!

Anyhow - back to the crafting, and today I have a card to enter in the Paper Players Challenge. 

The flower is from Creative Elements and the butterflies are from Papillon Potpourri. To meet the challenge I had to use all four colours which I find is a lot of colours for one card! The little leaves were Lucky Limeade and to incorporate Early Expresso I just accented the stamps using my Stampin' Write Marker. I was going to lave the sentiment off - but it just didn't look right. The card definitely needed it!


If you want to join in or look at the other entries you can visit the blog by clicking the image below.

http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.co.uk/

See ya tomorrow for another card using my Blender Pens...

Pxxx


3 comments:

  1. Paula, Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players this week. It was quite a task to combine these four colors, but you did just that. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and beautiful, Paula! The butterflies are the perfect touch. You did a great job incorporating the challenge colors. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Paula! I love the dimension from the little butterflies. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx