Thursday 7 March 2013

Thursdays CAS Challenge Inspiration #15

I can't believe it is Thursday already! Where do the weeks go? Is it just me or as you get older does the time seem to go faster?

I've been really busy at work this week and am looking forward to Agility with Blaze tonight. Some 'us' time! I had hoped the earlier sunshine this week was a sign of things to come but it's definitely chillier again!

Today the CAS challenge is a colour challenge. I hope you'll join us and encourage your friends to too! The more the merrier and the challenge team do try and leave a comment on every single entry.

Here is my card -



I have used the Secret Garden Stamps and Framelits but also did a little fussy cutting on the flower at the bottom to give myself some layers. The little tag at the top used the Four Frames Stamp Set inked with my Stampin' Write Markers and punched out using the Decorative Label Punch.

Something really feminine and a versatile sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments. Great for any occasion!

Join us at CAS Colours and Sketches! Just click here.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Paula, I love how you fussy coloured the bottom flower, it really is the perfect finishing touch x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love how you used the colors and your stamp choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that layered flower that gives it lovely definition. Just lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx