Friday 1 March 2013

Paper Players Challenge #134

Today I am entering a card in the Paper Players challenge. I loved the sketch as it was so simple and really gives you the opportunity to use your imagination and absolutely leaves it wide open so you can exploit your stash of crafting goodies.

As Sale-a-bration only has 3 weeks left to run I thought I would showcase some items that you can get free with your £45 orders. Remember each order for £45 qualifies for one item from the offer.

This is the sketch and if you click on it, it will take you to the challenge page so you can see all the other entries as well as the design teams' own creations. Speaking of which - I hope you liked the CAS challenge yesterday and will think about entering that one too!

http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/challenge-134-sketch-from-jaydee.html

This is my card -


It is a single layer card and the strip down the right hand side is from the Sycamore Street Designer Series Papers FREE during Sale-a-bration, the die cut in Calypso Coral is from the Floral Frames Framelits, embossed with the Northern Flurry embossing folder. I also cut the 'flower' in the middle from the same framelits and it was stamped with an image from the FREE Madison Avenue Stamp Set, inked in Rich Razzleberry. I topped it off with a Vintage Faceted Button, also FREE during Sale-a-bration and tied with some of the Sycamore Street Ribbon - You got it! Also available FREE. Lastly the sentiment is from another... FREE stamp set, Feeling Sentimental.

I was so pleased with the result and I hope it has left you feeling inspired!

Back tomorrow with yet another challenge!

I hope you'll leave me a comment - I honestly do love to hear what you think!

Pxxx

3 comments:

  1. That flower really pops, and I like your trimming of the DSP to highlight those floral images. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully CAS Paula - love the embossed flower - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity. It lets those beautiful papers shine. Love the embossing on your flower and super neat fussy cutting. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx