Wednesday 13 March 2013

Pampering

Ahh, yes! After a rubbish few weeks I am off to the beauticians this afternoon - not a lot they can do about either my face or my physique - and surgery is out of the question, but it will be nice to be pampered for a bit, and probably the last time I'll be able to afford it until Chris gets himself sorted with a job. He's having to give up kitchen fitting because of his back problem. Please keep your fingers crossed!

Today's card is yet another colour challenge - this time from the PALS team - click on the challenge image at the bottom to visit the blog.

This is another example of colouring with the blender pens. I've never tried it on coloured card stock, and if I say so myself, it works surprisingly well on the Crumb Cake.

This card goes to show, you don't need lots of punches or dies as you can fussy cut the flowers - so if you are new to stamping you can still make stunning cards even if you have resisted the urge to buy loads of equipment.

The two stamp sets I used are Secret Garden and Perfectly Penned. I hope you like it!



Until tomorrow TTFN!

Pxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Paula, this is fabulous colouring and so bold and stunning. Have a great Tim being pampered an fingers crossed x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colored! Love the added dimension! Thanks for joining us at PPA~!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx