Friday 29 March 2013

Easter Treats with Stampin' Up!

Today I am sharing some Easter Treat Pouches - these were made using some inspiration from the wonderful Michelle Last. It's a scheduled post... as is tomorrows as I am off to an Agility competition for the weekend! I wasn't going to go but as I didn't get the job I applied for, I thought freezing myself in a field for the weekend was a good idea. One day I will be sectioned!

Remember you can modify and adapt the dimensions, stamps and punches you use!

Here is a link to the tutorial video on her blog... Easter Treat Pouch

Here are two attempts I made. The first uses the Spring Sampler Stamp Set, the Scallop Border Punch, Large Oval Punch, Bird Builder Punch and the Scallop Oval Punch, with some of the Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon.


The second uses the Just Believe Stamp Set, Labels Collection Framelits, the Owl Builder and Small Heart Punches and some Crumb Cake Seam Binding.


Just seems such a shame to eat them - I think I'll give these to my parents! In fact my Dad adores plain chocolate coated Ginger and I just happen to have a stash so I may make one for him using the Ginger!

I do have a card to share with you tomorrow so I hope you'll be back!

Paula xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx