Thursday 21 March 2013

CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge

Lovely that you have joined me again today, and thank you to all the extra people who are joining in these challenges.

We would love you to join us if you haven't yet, just click on this link here to go to the blog.

I struggle sometimes using 3 colours on a card, but here is my card for this week.



Quite a masculine card with that bit of Real Red to brighten it up.

I used the Lovely as a Tree set and the Rock and Roll technique to colour the edges.

I embossed the River Rock card with the Woodgrain Embossing folder and sponged it lightly with Soft Suede.

I hope you enjoy this weeks challenge and I look forward to seeing what you share with us!

Paula xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Paula - your card is gorgeous (as always) love the red frame and the embossing is fab - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula, couldn't link to you from the blog- you might want to check that out! Your card is fab, love the stamping off the page and the twist to your layers, it all adds interest. Great cas card!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the tilted panels on your card. The woodgrain embossing is perfect with the tree image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx