Wednesday 13 February 2013

Paper Players Challenge #132

My challenge entry today is a colour challenge from the Paper Players.


My card uses Summer Starfruit as a base with a white mat. I have punched the bottom of the mat with my Scallop Border Punch. I then added a layer of Print Poetry DSP in Midnight Muse, with the same Scallop Border, then added a wide strip of white, scalloped again and embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder.



I used my new Ovals Framelit dies to cut Primrose Petals then a sheet of white card patterned using the shaving foam technique and Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals re-inkers. It's dead simple. Just squirt shaving foam on a plate, add a few drops of re-inker, swirl slightly with a spoon handle, press on the cardstock, remove, wipe clean and you are left with this fantastic swirly effect! I then stamped the image from Just Believe.

The sentiment is embossed in white and a few pearls have been added for a bit of 'Bling'.

I hope you like it! Don't forget you can buy everything you need to make these cards from me.

Come back tomorrow and see what else I have to share!

Paula xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow - what fab technique (will have to go out and buy some shaving foam!) - beautiful card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of this technique Paula. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun technique, Paula! It's one I haven't tried. Sounds messy! I love the end result, though, what a beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what a gorgeous technique for these colors! Love how the image looks stamped over the beautiful background...thank you for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx