Wednesday 6 February 2013

Freshly Made Challenge #72

My entry for this weeks challenge from the Freshly Made team is a simple card, I have used Rose Red and Pink Pirouette, teamed with the Two-Tone ribbon from the new catalogue. To give it a bit of extra luxury I also added some of the Organza ribbon. I made the bow using one of the gorgeous Antique Brads.

The Pink Pirouette card has been cut with the Large Scallop Edgelits and embossed with the Delicate Designs embossing folder. I rounded the corners of the card with a circle punch.

The sentiment is from Bring on the Cake and is stamped in Rose Red.

You may not see very well from the image but the lower half of the card stock is watermarked with one of the flowers from Secret Garden. You do this by stamping in the same colour ink as card stock.

I hope you like it and would love any thoughts or comments you would like to share.

I did warn you I was getting hooked on these challenges!

Paula xxx

 
 
Here is the Sketch... Don't forget to come back on Saturday for the Pinkies Blog Hop!
 
http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.co.uk/

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty, elegant card! The embossing is such a great detail and I love that layered ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and feminine take on the sketch. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ladies - the challenges are really stretching my creativity - I wouldn't have tried lots of things without the push to meet the challenge. Having great fun! xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh how pretty!! I love what you have done with the ribbon. Perfect for the sketch. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx