Thursday 31 January 2013

NEW Spring/Summer Mini catalogue! Stampin' Up!

Well - it's that time of year! The new Spring/Summer Mini is available tomorrow. You won't believe the gorgeous products available!

UPDATE- Stampin' Up! have added the new catalogue to their website so you can now view it via the link on the right hand side of this page!

I have been stroking the catalogue for some time now - though I have been very strong and only bought a small selection of products.

The Pinkies had a product share arranged by the lovely Nicky at Dexterous Designs so I do have lots of bits and pieces to play with.

We will also be holding a Blog Hop on the 9th of Febuary, showcasing lots of the new products. Unfortunately we are forbidden under threat of torture (well not really - but I do like a bit of drama!) from showing you the catalogue until the day of release. So I will put a link up tomorrow as soon as I get home from work.

In the mean time here is a little teaser of some of the products you'll see!

 

Did you spot that gorgeous ribbon? Mmmm just wonderful to work with! Available in two colour ways, you'll find it on page 13 of the catalogue!


 
 
Stampin' Up! have 7, yes SEVEN wonderful bundles in this catalogue, designed to co-ordinate and save you money. This card uses the Secret Garden Bundle on page 17. No more cutting out those fiddly but gorgeous flowers to embellish your projects, just whizz them through the Big Shot!

I really must get and do some more creating! Though at the moment I am just loving the challenges!

I will put a link to the catalogue on my sidebar when I get home from work tomorrow, but I won't have time to Blog as I am doing a party for 14 wonderful ladies!

Pxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx