Monday 28 January 2013

Mojo Monday - Sale-a-bration


Yesterday we had the Pinkies quarterly training and one of the things I struggle with is inspiration. So one of the challenges we were set was to try something new.

I have never had the confidence to try any of the challenges I regularly see on the web. So I decided to step out of my comfort zone, rather than CASE designs from other people's Blogs, I thought I would enter a challenge and see how I did.

This design uses new Sale-a-bration products available from Stampin' Up! until 22nd March, each £45 you spend qualifies you for another FREE Sale-a-bration item.

For this card I have used -
  • 2011-13 and 2012-14 In-Colours
  • Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper - Sale-a-bration
  • Sycamore Street Ribbon - Sale-a-bration
  • Bloomin' Marvelous Stamp Set - Sale-a-bration
  • Scallop Trim Border Punch
  • 1 3/4 Scallop Punch
  • 1 3/8 Circle Punch
  • Bitty Banners Framelits Dies


Don't forget if you would like to buy any Stampin' Up! Products I can deliver anywhere in the UK for just £4.95! Click on my contact details to get in touch!

Meanwhile see if you can think of your own project to follow one of the sketches for this week!
http://mojomonday.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/mojo-monday-278.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear, what a super cute card. So well done. I love that paper DSP from Stampin Up. Don't be afraid of entering into the challenges.. They are so much fun and really help make beautiful cards. Proud that you've done it!

    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pauline. I always worry mine aren't 'up to scratch'. Totally agree on the DSP. Sooo scrummy! I almost feel guilty cutting up those 12x12's. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx