Saturday 3 November 2012

Stampin' Up! Harvest Blessings

Now, living in rural Buckinghamshire I know a fair few 'country folk' and lots of the guys I know are into machines and engines.

When I saw this stamp set - I fell in love. What a perfect set for the men in my life. Not romantically of course!



So here is a simple card made using the Harvest Blessings Tractor, the Woodgrain Embossing Folder and the Labels Framelits. The Early Expresso card stock that I have embossed is the special Core'dinations stock that is sanded after embossing to show the lighter core.

I love this rustic look!

Perhaps you would like to make this card at a party? Why not give me a call and see what days I have free! 01844 342494.

Paula xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx