Sunday 14 October 2012

Pinkie Swaps

So - today I have scheduled this post as I am in Bicester having a fabulous time with my fellow Pinkies!

We will be playing with all the NEW Stampin' Up! products. Learning New Techniques, eating, drinking and having a great time!

As I promised here are pictures of the Swaps I created... I hope my fellow Pinkies like them.





I used You are Loved, Mixed Bunch, Need for Speed, The Open Sea and Stazon Ink to stamp on Shrink plastic and made these fun keyrings!

Just in case anyone didn't 'like' them I also made some edible swaps as they ALWAYS go down well!




Yup - Mint Crisps decorated using the Ornament Keepsake Bundle, What a fun idea for the Christmas Tree!!!

I'll hopefully be able to post some pictures from training tomorrow. Don't forget - if you would like to be part of this great team you can use the link above to contact me or become a Demonstrator.

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx