Monday 8 October 2012

A Real Papillon Potpourri.

A real Potpourri of new products here! In fact I think these were the first items I chose from the new catalogue!

You know when you see something, haven't got the faintest idea what you will do with it but just have to have it? Well that's me... most of the time! OK All of the time!

I am what is probably termed a serial hoarder and have to have 'everything'.

Anyway, enough waffle. Here is the card...

 
 
This was so quick and simple. Ideal if you don't have much time to create but want something stunning to give someone!
 
 
Here I Stamped one of the images from the Flowering Flourishes Stamp Set, two of the smaller Butterflies and a Sentiment from Perfectly Penned. I added 2 stamped and punched Butterflies from Papillon Potpourri, et voila!!
 
As a final touch I spritzed with a dash of Smooch Spritz® Vanilla Shimmer.
 


This would be a lovely card to make at a party - every guest gets to make and take a card and gets an envelope to put it in! (If I don't forget the envelopes, hopefully I won't do that again.)

I think you'll agree the sparkle adds that 'little something'. It's only £4.50 for a bottle and goes such a long way!

Paula xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Paula I just got the spritz as well and managed to cover almost everything including the cat but not the card with it as I went a bit wild .. loving this card the colours are just so pretty and that scroll stamp really adds a lovely touch .. think that sentiment set has jumped up on my list as I've been looking at it for a while
    Debbie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx